Change to Your Participation

To enroll in the Charlton CEA Program, use the Enroll/Change Product form and choose the product that best suits your budget and climate goals. 

To change your electricity supply product, use the Enroll/Change Product form. There is no penalty, ever, to change from one product to another within the Program.

To leave the Charlton CEA Program, complete the Opt-Out form. This will return your electricity supply to National Grid Basic Service on the next available meter read.

Questions & Support

For general program questions, email, or call (508) 552-2776 to reach Good Energy, the town of Charlton’s consultant that manages the Program. We will return your inquiry within two business days.

If you have questions about your participation in the Program, contact the electricity supplier, Direct Energy, at (866) 968-8065, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, (5 pm on Saturday) excluding holidays, or by email at

Comments & Suggestions

For comments and suggestions about the Program, please submit the contact form below.